"People want to hear songs with the words they’re afraid to say."
- (via dreamsofvodka)
(Source: seefaitheverywhere, via txla)
"Be with the one who wants to literally thank each and every one of your ex’s for ever being stupid enough to let you go."
- That’s the one you keep (via tea-storm)
(Source: brittneybrightside, via txla)
"What’s the worst thing I’ve stolen? Probably little pieces of other people’s lives. Where I’ve either wasted their time or hurt them in some way. That’s the worst thing you can steal, the time of other people. You just can’t get that back."
- Chester Bennington (via prettywaves)
(Source: wordsthat-speak, via moonstonees)
What I needed seemed to be absent everywhere.
—Charles Bukowski in introduction for John Fante’s Ask the Dust (Harper Perennial Modern Classics, 1993)
"I miss how you wanted me."
- six word story, #18 (via deepmountains)
(Source: lovelikewolves, via txla)
"I only want this with you."
- Six-Words Love Story, #79 (via nibr4shi)
"My entire life can be described in one sentence: It didn’t go as planned, and that’s okay."
- Rachel Wolchin (via larmoyante)
"Know that I loved you. Know that it was not enough."
- Leigh Bardugo, Ruin and Rising (via larmoyante)
"I have done bad things. I can’t take them back, and they are part of who I am. Most of the time, they seem like the only thing I am."
- Veronica Roth, Insurgent (via larmoyante)