"If it was meant to last, it would have."
- Red (Orange Is The New Black)
Best words of advice ever said
(Source: xo-lovebug, via mynameisloud)
"If they miss you, they’ll call. If they want you, they’ll say it. If they care, they’ll show it. And if not, they aren’t worth your time."
- (via jasfuckinq)
(Source: heyjonwin, via txla)
"I only want this with you."
- Six-Words Love Story, #79 (via nibr4shi)
"Sometimes it is the smallest thing that saves us: the weather growing cold, a child’s smile, and a cup of excellent coffee."
- Jonathan Carroll (via larmoyante)
"I miss how you wanted me."
- six word story, #18 (via deepmountains)
(Source: lovelikewolves, via txla)
"For you, a thousand times over."
- Khaled Hosseini, The Kite Runner (via choichan)
"I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved."
- Shana Abé (via weaverofstars)wan (via 5000letters)
(Source: seabois, via expresswithsilence)
"Hearts are wild creatures, that’s why our ribs are cages."
- Unknown (via fuckinq)
(Source: elalusz, via langleav)
"I felt too much, he didn’t."
- (six-word story)
(Source: apoetslifeforme, via langleav)
whose arms would I run and fall into
if I were drunk
in a room with everyone
I have ever loved."
- this becomes almost deeper when you think of non-romantic loves too (via asimetricna-vagina)
(Source: abbycogen, via txla)